Woolwich and Plumstead area Pubs old and new - Chris mansfield Photos


Powered by SmugMug Log In

August 3rd 2013. Roses Pub, Hare street. Also known as The Prince Albert

Rose’s wine house, goes
back to the 1840s when it was a beer shop associated with the adjacent
brewery. In 1888 it came into the hands of E. J. Rose and Co. who
rebuilt in 1928,
copyright Chris Mansfield

rosespubaugust3rd2013